Macaroni meets Roast Beef.....

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kev and Sarah's Wedding 22nd May 2010


What a fabulous wedding and fantastic weekend in Birmingham. 28 degrees - 6 degrees hotter than Nice - unbelievable but true!
Luca and I loved our huge Hilton room with queen sized beds, sparkling bathroom and wall-mounted flatscreen tv. And the pool was a big hit with Luca who managed three dips in the three days that we were there.
Congratulations to Sarah for having everything organised to perfection and to Kevin for his tearjerking speech. And thankyou to Keira for greatly adding to the entertaintment value of an already memorable ceremony. (Can't believe I have no photos of her - can someone please e-mail one to me and I'll add it to the rest).
It really was a great family get together - looking forward to the next one......... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home